Dr. Mike Chen
Mike M. Chen, DMD, DICOI, is a leading practitioner, teacher and lecturer in implant dentistry in the San Francisco Bay Area. He’s considered one the most innovative dentists in northern California with 25 years of experience providing and overseeing direct dental care, diagnosis, treatment and procedures.
His career highlights include:
- Seasoned trainer and advisor to clinical professionals and students in implant dentistry.
- Authority on current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment; as well as on legal and ethical standards for the delivery of dental surgical care and related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Prolific presenter of dental implant educational programs and workshops; and frequent contributor to the efficient development of training curricula and evaluation of students’ performance through demonstrated dental procedures.
- Passionate advocate for preventive dental care, with emphasis on proactive dental hygiene, self care and maintenance.
- Promoter of best practice with solid grounding in the judicious use of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids. Patient care at office and discussion in study club
Memberships and Certifications
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellowship / Diplomate)
- American Dental Implant Association (Fellowship / Mastership /Diplomate)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- University of Miami School of Medicine (Implant Continuum)
- Dental Implant Institute of Las Vegas (Surgical Residency – Fellowship)
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine (International Comprehensive Implant Seminar)
- Implant Seminar – Miami (Master Series)
- University of the Pacific – Former Associate Professor of Dental Implant GP Residency Department
To schedule time to consult with Dr. Chen click the button below or call the office.